Wednesday, November 19, 2008

here goes nothin!


after reading countless beautiful, inspiring, and addictive blogs written by everyday people, I thought, "well, i might as well jump in too!" will i be any good at this? we'll see.. will anyone even read it? i would be surprised. at the very least i will have a place where i can write my thoughts. 
lil bit bout me:
  • i travel almost weekly for my job. this means i have LOTS of free time to play on the web (aka stay up late, have 5 pages open at any given time, look at every wedding blog i can possibly find and plan the most perfect wedding (is that even possible?))
  • my youngest sis just moved in with me and i couldn't be happier about it!!!!!! my fiance wants to move in around feb. i'll be sad when she leaves. not b/c i don't want to live with him, but b/c this time with her has been priceless. 
  • i also hate using the shift key.
  • i am in love with this flower. they are a must for my navy / purple wedding.
oh yea, i called this urban heirloom b/c i am using mostly heirlooms for my wedding, yet i love a sleek modern look as well. it's such a wonderful juxtaposition. don't ya think? 



No comments:

Post a Comment